Banana Smoothies with juicer mixer grinder lowest price. Banana smoothies are wonderfully nutritious and delicious to enjoy for breakfast or as a snack. Our juicer mixer grinder lowest price has a powerful motor that lets you make smoothies, crush ice and mill grains at the touch of a button And you only require three ingredients to mix them up from scratch! This vegan banana smoothie is made using sweet ripe bananas and coconut milk, plus a great dash of cinnamon. Here you’ll see step-by-step instructions to create an excellent Banana smoothie – no yogurt or milk needed!
How to Make Banana Smoothie with juicer mixer grinder lowest price
1. First, peel and chop three big bananas. Add them to a mixer.
Here It has used over-ripened bananas. As they are adorable, you won’t require adding any sweetener.
Note- Use the juicer mixer grinder lowest price. It is best in use as it consumes less electricity and gives instant outputs.
2. Add ¼ teaspoon base cinnamon powder and ½ cup lite coconut milk. You can exchange cinnamon powder with ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract or count both.
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of your choice sweetener for a sweeter flavour.
3. Wrap the jar and mix until smooth.
4. The smoothie should be completely smooth and creamy. Pour into two serving glasses.
5. Lastly, scatter on some toasted nuts and seeds. You can sometimes also add chia seeds. It is optional but favourably suggested to make the additional smoothie filling nutritious and add crunchiness.
You can utilize a combination of toasted sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, white sesame seeds and flax seeds. Feel unrestricted to add your favourite nuts or toasted seeds.
6. Serve banana smoothies instantly.
Banana Smoothie Tips and Variations
- Bananas: Most types of ripened sweet bananas work nicely when making a smoothie. You can even opt to use overripe bananas or frozen bananas. Frozen bananas will cause a dense frozen smoothie. Frozen the bananas for a couple of hours before creating the smoothie.
- Other fruits: Bananas team agreeably with some fruits. Such fruits as mango, strawberries, blueberries, and avocado can be included to make a fibre-rich healthy smoothie.
- Sweetness: To create the smoothie sweet, think of adding your preferred sweetener. Some choices are maple syrup, raw sugar, coconut sugar or brown sugar. For a non-vegan version, you can utilize honey.
- Nut butter: You could count some nut butter like almond butter, cashew butter, or peanut butter for a better, more decadent smoothie loaded with beneficial fats. Preferably attempt to add unsweetened nut butter.
- Liquids: While mostly choose to create fruit-based smoothies or milkshakes with almond milk or coconut milk, you can utilize plant-based dairy or non-dairy milk like oats milk, rice milk or soy milk.
- Green smoothie: Sometimes, create a green smoothie with bananas by adding some blanched spinach leaves. On occasions, even add some frozen berries like blueberries or strawberries. Nutritious kale leaves are also an option.
- Protein: To count some protein in the smoothie, mix with 1 to 2 tablespoons of protein crush or one tablespoon of moringa powder. You can even add ground flax seeds (flax meal) for additional fibre and protein.
- Vegetarian version: You can believe in making this smoothie with milk or yogurt or greek yogurt. But preserve in mind that this mixture of milk or yogurt with banana can be rich in the stomach according to Ayurvedic principles.
- Chocolaty variant: Add one tablespoon of hot chocolate or cocoa powder while mixing for a chocolate flavour.
What other types of milk can I utilize to create banana smoothies?
I like the texture and mild, barely sweet taste of coconut milk. But feel complimentary to use your chosen plant-based! This recipe works nicely with almonds or oats, or soy milk.
Can I create this recipe without cinnamon?
Yes, feel unrestricted to replace ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract in place of the cinnamon.
How do I create extra-thick banana smoothies?
Use frozen banana pieces to mix up a super-dense smoothie. If the smoothie ought to be thinned out a bit, add a splash of more coconut milk and mix again.
How do I create a sweeter banana smoothie?
As-is, this recipe is quite sweet, gratitude to the overripe bananas. However, if the bananas are slightly sweet, you might want to count a teaspoon of maple syrup or your chosen sweetener. With our juicer mixer grinder lowest price , there’s no need for the boring old blender. You can also utilize honey for a non-vegan recipe.