When can you cancel an order?
- You can cancel an order only till the time the order is not shipped. Order cancellation will not be allowed after shipment of order.
Will a cancellation request have any implication on you?
- There will be no cancellation charges or processing fees for the customer upon order cancellation.
When do you get a refund for the cancelled order?
- If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card, Net-Banking and Digital Wallets, we will refund the money in your respective payment account. Typically refunds are processed in between 7- 10 working days after order is marked as cancelled. Processing fee of 5% will be deducted and balance amount will be transferred.
- Please note that we depend on the credit card issuing bank to ensure refund into your account. We only control release of funds from our side, there is little we can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.
What happens to the order post shipping?
- Once order been shipped you have to call SFI Retail customer care helpline +918851433236 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request cancelation.
- If a cancellation request comes up, we will try to hold the shipment but we cannot guarantee that the cancellation request will be honoured.