- 4 Boiled & Peeled Potato
- 3 tbsp Water Chestnut Flour
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2-3 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Rock Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 4 tbsp Oil for Cooking
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add green chillies and coriander leaves to the jar of SFI Daily chop and chop them finely.
- Add and mix all the ingredients like mashed potatoes, sea salt, black pepper powder, water chestnut flour, chopped green chilli, and coriander leaves.
- Divide the mixture into small shaped balls.
- Grease your hands with some oil and shape the Tikki as desired.
- Heat oil till it’s medium hot in a pan and fry them.
- Gently flip the Tikkis a couple of times till they are golden and crisp evenly.
- Delicious Falahari Aloo Tikki is ready.