- Sugar syrup
- 2 tbsp cashew
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- Firstly, to the hot sugar syrup, add prepared boondi.
- Mix well and make sure to coat all the boondi with sugar syrup.
- Continue to cook for 2 -3 minutes or until sugar syrup thickens.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add cashew and pistachios to the jar of SFI Daily Chop and chop them finely.
- Now add it to the sugar syrup mixture and mix well.
- Prepare the ladoo taking a small amount of boondi. Add milk if required, to make moist laddu.
- Motichoor laddo is ready to be served!
If you love traditional Indian sweets, this easy Motichoor Ladoo is a must-try for you. This ladoo recipe is perfect for every festival and is mostly prepared as a prasad recipe. So, add sweetness to your festive mood with this fresh homemade Motichoor ladoo recipe.