- 1 cup roughly chopped Fresh Coconut
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Chana Dal
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice or Tamarind Paste
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 1 Dry Red Chilli
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Take chopped coconut, add green chillies, roasted chana dal and ginger in SFI Retail’s Tarzan.
- Add crushed lemon juice, salt, coconut, curd and 1/2 cup of water.
- Grind them to form a medium coarse paste.
- Heat oil in a small tempering pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilli and curry leaves and sauté for 10 seconds.
- Take away pan from flame and immediately pour tempering over the prepared coconut paste and mix well.