- 1 whole stem fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 3 cup water
- 3 lemons
- Soda water
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place the water, ginger and honey in a heavy-based saucepan. Squeeze the juice of 2 of the lemons into the mix and add the ginger.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Later remove it from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Let the mixture infuse for at least an hour before blending.
- Blend in Tarzan and strain.
- Mix 1 part ginger syrup with 4 parts soda water.
- Serve with the fresh mint leaves and sliced lemon.