- 2 teaspoon dry ginger
- 185 gm jaggery
- 2 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 2 teaspoon vrat chaat masala powder
- 4 teaspoon sendha namak
- 1 cup tamarind
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Water as required
- To prepare this chutney, start by soaking the tamarind in water till it turns soft and mushy.
- ake a deep pan over medium flame and add the soaked tamarind with a bit of water. Please bring it to a boil and then add the jaggery, dry ginger, sendha namak, vrat chaat masala, black pepper, and chilli powder.
- Turn down the flame and then add the mixture to the jar of BBG and blend.
- Now serve!