- Milk – 1/2 litre, full cream
- Sago – 1/4 cup (50 grams)
- Almond – 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Cashew – 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Raisins – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1/4 cup (50 grams)
- Cardamom – 3, coarsely crushed
- Boil ½ litre of full cream milk in a pan on high flame. When it comes to boil, stir the milk by turning the flame to medium.
- After stirring, put ¼ cup of sago (washed and soaked in water for 2 hours) after removing the water.
- Cook it on low-medium flame for 10 minutes while stirring it at a time. Now keep it aside.
- Add almonds and cashews to the jar of SFI Daily Chop and chop them finely.
- Now add chopped cashew and raisins to the mixture.
- After mixing them, add 3 coarsely crushed cardamom and mix it well.
- Your sabudana kheer is ready.