- Amaranth (Rajgira) flour – 1 cup
- Clarified butter (Ghee) – 3 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup or as per requirement
- Figs – 8 pieces
- Black Dates – 10 pieces
- Cardamom – ½ tsp
- Mix the flour with 3 tbsp clarified butter and water. Knead it into a dough.
- Add figs to the jar of SFI Daily Chop and chop them. Mash the dates. Mix both and set aside.
- Roll the dough into thin chappatis
- Spread a thin layer of dates on one chapati and cover it with another. Press the corners.
- In a pan, dry roast the chappati from both sides. Add a little ghee and roast both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Cut into pieces and serve.